Currently working as a senior lecturer at School of Science and Technology, Middlesex University, mainly teaching Cisco related networking courses. Received PhD from Staffordshire University, UK, in 2001, MSc from South China University of Technology, China, in 1986, and BEng from Chongqing University, China, in 1983.
Qualifications: PhD, MSc, PGCertHE, BEng, CCAI (Cisco Certified Academy Instructor)
Wired and Wireless Networking, Sensor Networks and Security, Software Defined Networks (SDN).
Selected recent publications:
- Le, A.; Loo, J.; Luo, Y; Lasebae, A., “The Impacts of Internal Threats towards Routing Protocol for Low power and lossy Network Performance”, IEEE ISCC (The IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications) 2013.
- Anhtuan Le, Jonathan Loo, Aboubaker Lasebae, Mahdi Aiash, Yuan Luo, “6LoWPAN: a study on QoS security threats and countermeasures using intrusion detection system approach” International Journal of Communication Systems, Special Issue: Internet of Things, Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1189–1212, September 2012. DOI: 10.1002 /dac.2356
- Le, A.; Loo, J.; Luo, Y; Lasebae, A.; , “Specification-based IDS for securing RPL from topology attacks” Wireless Days (WD), 2011 IFIP , vol., no., pp.1-3, 10-12 Oct. 2011. doi: 10.1109/WD.2011.60982182011
- Le Anh Tuan, Yuan Luo, (2009) “Exchange Routing Information between New Neighbor Nodes to Improve AODV Performance” ITNG, pp.1661-1662, 2009 Sixth International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (published by IEEE Computer Society).
- Georgiades, A., Luo, Y., Lasebae, A., Comley, R. (2009) “Location Privacy in Mobile IPv6 Distributed Authentication Protocol Using Mobile Home Agents”, Recent Advances in Electronics, Hardware, Wireless and Optical Communications. Proceedings of the 8th WSEAS International Conference on Electronics, Hardware, Wireless and Optical Communications (EHAC ’09), Cambridge, UK, February 21-23, 2009. WSEAS Press, ISBN: 978-960-474-053-6.